Friday, July 30, 2010

25 Guys that Straight Guys Want to Sleep With

1) Johnny Depp -The only over 40 that everyone wants to sleep with

2) Star athlete on your favorite sports team - That is Nick Swisher for me... he seems like a giver.

3) Conan O'Brien - The only ginger to make the list. Between his height and hair hes perfect

4) Barack Obama - He never yells and is the fucking president

5) Bill Clinton - tons of practice and definitely great in the sack

6) Laura Bush - After throwing Obama and Clinton on the list I thought about Georgie. Laura was much more appealing and equally manly. What can I say I'm a democrat and they are cuter.

7) Eminem - He thinks he is gangsta but you can still throw him around like a little white boi. I am also convinced he is gay based on his rage towards Kim and at life.

8) George Clooney.

9) Neil Patrick Harris - He will serenade you beforehand and almost definitely wear a suit

10) Michael Phelps - He has a star body and knows how to party

11) Dominic Monaghan - Okay maybe not... I just miss Lost

12) John Krasinki - Any man who does not fall in love with Jim from the Office has no heart.

13) Jay-Z - Most powerful black man in America

14) Michael Cera - Who has never wanted to relive their awkward middle school engagements with what they know now?

15) Mike "The Situation" - The Jersey Shore is still cool right? Just checking, I didn't think America got any smarter since the last season

16) Justin Timberlake - I want to have sex with a guy who had sex with Britney Spears... Plus boy band member was on my ex's Bucket List so I would love to beat her to it.

17) Kanye West - He may not say your the best all time but you'll definitely get a pat on the back.

18) Tony Hayward - His oil busted all over America and we should get to bust all over him.

19) Colin Farrell - I am a sucker for an Irish accent

20) Will Smith - Getting Jiggy with it.

21) Tucker Max - I want to get treated so badly I never look at a man that way again

22) Mel Gibson - I am even willing to risk my life and the Jews

23) Tiger Woods - I know he will answer his texts. He did for all his other boo's

24) David Hasseloff - I have always said I wanted to have sex with a lifeguard from Baywatch

25) Steve Jobs - He can help you with pointers by using the kamasutra app on his Ipad

Disclaimer: I do not really want to have sex with any of these men. If you would have sex with most of these men you may want to take another look at your preferences.


1 comment:

  1. Deano:

    It's never good when you have a post like this and you need a disclaimer at the end.

    Kinda gay.

    ReplyDelete