Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Frustration (aka emo)

It is interesting the kinda things that can frustrate someone because a lot of times they do not really matter in a tangible sense. The things that really bother people are not something that you can explain with numbers or rationality because as much as I try to be an objective person and feel rationality rocks it does not tug at a person's emotions.

The kind of things that really frustrate people are when they feel like they are being taken advantage of/disrespected. This is different for every person and a lot of people are way to sensitive (actually, everyone is way to sensitive sometimes) but you can not help it when you think you are being disrespected. It makes people crazy.

I'm just glad that my gender can control them a little better. I hate when I accidentally go ape shit on someone.

Mood: Frustrated :-/

PS...I was going to delete this because I believe it may be the most emo thing that I have ever written. I have left it up for your enjoyment, please- poke fun.

1 comment:

  1. You're glad your gender can control them a lil' better?! I was concerned and empathetic until that line. Way to go gender comm lol

    ReplyDelete