Sunday, June 6, 2010

Biddies

I really like talking to people. I like asking people questions, offering them rides places and making random comments in their general direction hoping to elicit some type of response. I definitely do it less then I did in high school but I like conversing with strangers in my age demographic.

The age thing is not too big of a deal for me but I realize that although I do not see a problem with it; it is not okay to offer a 13 year old a ride home if shes walking. Regardless of my intentions which are usually fairly innocent it is not okay for a 22 year old to talk to a girl less then 20. I would seem like a sketch ball and might as well drive around a van that has Free Candy spray-painted across the side.

This became extremely apparent today when I was at the K104 concert at Dutchess Stadium Kfest. Their were a bunch of sweet performances from B.O.B to Train and their were a lot of teenage/middle school girls. A lot.

They must have been young too because I usually have no idea how old guys or girls are. I just wish that when you looked at someone they had a sign above their head that explained whether or not they enjoy talking to strangers, their age and three fun facts. I realize this is a lot to ask but can I at least get the age? Their should be a way where I can look at someone and get an idea of their age +/- 2 years. This inspired me to write a very Dave Zucker esque blog about how you can tell if a girl is probably under the age of consent. I hope you enjoy:

Ways you can tell if a girl is underage:
  • She has a jelly bracelet (and giggles about the color meanings and having to kiss a boy)
  • She has braces
  • She is shorter then my nipple (via LP)
  • She has not gained the freshman 15 and has no empty beer calories
  • She loves Joe Jonas/Justin Bieber
  • She mentions myspace before facebook
  • When taking pictures of herself or her friends she always holds the camera at least 8" above her head
  • She is wearing a t-shirt that she made herself and it is not tyedye
  • The only thing she does to help the environment is cut up the plastic six pack holders so dolphins do not get caught








1 comment:

  1. i kno of people who are 20+ that like the jonas brothers and justin beiber that is a redic statement

    ReplyDelete