Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Questions from the Shack...

These are the most common statements that I hear while working at Radioshack (or as our friends call us "the Shack") in Peekskill, NY.

Radioshack is not what is used to be

This is usually said when we do not have some obscure piece that a customer is looking for. They usually say this whether or not the piece even exists


Wow, Batteries are expensive

Yes, most things you dont buy on a regular basis are more expensive then you think they should be and how you remember them

Speakay thee Spanish?

Poquito... I speak more spanish then 5/6 people at my store and today the only person who speaks spanish came back from his trip to Ecuador. I have apparantly been saying "Can you Help me?" instead of "Can I help you."


Where are your cables/wires?

You are going to have to be more specific.

Need to pay my boost bill.

Boost mobile rocks.


Do you have something to make my ipod play in the car?...wow thats expensive.


Do you have any remote control cars?

Yes we have these remote control cars and these helicopters. They look...and leave.

Do you sell replacement Christmas lights?
No... no not new Christmas lights either


Do you have a 3V battery...its circular?

Yes, about 25 different kinds

If you don't have it where should I go?

Best Buy...who am I kidding, this is why the internet was created.

1 comment: