Friday, September 25, 2009

Here, not there

I stayed in tonight because I had a pretty stressful night. It was relaxing but I wish the stress had ended a little earlier or I could sleep in tomorrow. Hope jobs call me at some point in life.

On the plus side I see Eddie tomorrow and Dawes on Sunday so life is good.

"Sometimes your flush and sometimes your bust. When you up its never as good as it seems and when your down you think you will never be up again but life goes on."
-Blow

On the more amusing note I am only 17 pages into Chuck Klosterman's book Downtown Owl and I am starting to enjoy it. Unfortunately I am getting to sleepy when I read but the idea of how an older man, a 23 year old teacher and a high school football quarterback all relate in a hometown should be good - also his first work of fiction. I do think it is crazy that getting high has already came up twice. You think your environment is normalcy and damn is Chuck Klosterman around a lot of weed.

As long as he is successful and not politically lobbying for or against it he really is not hurting anyone. Right on Mr. Klosterman write stories about your life that aren't PC.

2 comments:

  1. When are you going to see me handsome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're reading & writing...for fun. I am just so very happy and proud. Aw mann I want to see you, Carolyn & Eddie : (. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete