Monday, September 28, 2009

Old Friends, New Friends, Red Friends, Blue Friends

I can not believe how many people have called me or sent me messages because they read my blog so why not. Its pretty cool seeing that I like people and everything. Maybe this will also make red friends or blue friends.

Also two other people have started blogs so hit up http://degausser24.blogspot.com and http://yousillybear.blogspot.com/

Right now the Jets are owning so that is always good... and the Giants are 3-0 also (its a good year for teams who say they are from NY but are really from NJ.) Applying to jobs so I can get in the 9-5 grind and actually watch some more games.

Two questions I would like to pose, one with some backstory:

1) So the other day I went with some friends to a trapeze event and an 8 year old girl missed. Everyone ended up giving her another shot and she grabbed it. Thunderous applause while Dan could only call it ageism. So is ageism good/bad? Should we keep kids happy so they can be happy at some point or just have them "prepared for a life full of lies and failing relationships"?

2) Does anyone put their wallet in the back left pocket...cause I do and everyone else seems to think right is the way to go.

Get at me at blog ideas, and keep reading cause it might get better and what else are you doing...

4 comments:

  1. obviously i cant say if ageism is good or bad, i think the situation is whats important to analyze. of course let the girl try again to accomplish what she was working so hard towards. i think happiness is the best tool to prepare "for a life full of lies and failing relationships."

    ps...with all these people starting this i'm thinking about jumping on the bandwagon, looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno how i feel about ageism, i mean it doesnt really prepare you well for life, but at the same time, you shouldnt break a kids spririt at a young age like that so i understand why they did it. Thanks for the shoutout btw, and i always carry my wallet im my right back pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot comment on the wallet thing because women don't really do the whole wallet in the butt thing, our pants our too fitting, that's why we carry bags
    d=

    As for ageism, I think in the context you were referring to it is okay as long as you're not doing it to an extreme where you're never allowing your child to fail... no need to always be a dream crusher, be a dream weaver instead sometimes... the kid has a lifetime of disappointment to face once he's old enough to know better, nothing wrong with protecting some of their idealism while their young in hopes that they'll continue to embrace that optimistic outlook on life as they grow older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dean i for one keep my wallet in my back right pocket I don't think it is wrong to keep it in the left whatever is more comfortable and easier for you. Personally i feel my right hand is quicker then my left and a lunge to my right cheek comes easier in the situation where pulling out your wallet fast is necessary, sometimes not good, but if you leave your wallet at home you won't spend money or worry about what pocket its in.? So try that or just don't have a wallet but bunch up dollars and plastic cards in all different pockets! I love you baby

    ReplyDelete