Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tail Lights

Today I came to the conclusion that if I do not die or get seriously injured in a car crash then Jacob has definitely touched me and everything will be okay (lost reference.) But really...I drive a lot, I could be a little safer and I drive sometimes when I am really tired I need to be careful.

Despite this fact my friends and I spend a lot of time driving around town. Tonight I was driving around with my friend Zac and we came around the corner. When we came around the corner I noticed that on this busy and not well lit road their was a car parked in the lane with a teenager getting in. This was not that dangerous or crazy except for the fact that the person was in park (no brake light) and their tail light was out.

I felt like we should let these people know that even though Zac believed they already knew that their was a problem with the car. He assumed it happened when they were changing the stock headlights...because they did change those. In an attempt to follow them I pulled into the Yorktown High School parking lot and eventually hunted them down and pulled next to them.

When they rolled down their window and we informed them about the tail lights the response from this high school girl was, "They are not broken they are tinted." Then she drove off as her friend yelled thanks anyways.

I will never be as cool as that girl for having tinted tail lights. But I am also more likely to survive driving around then I thought...people are a lot less safe then I am.

Really? Tinted tail lights?

No comments:

Post a Comment