Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Things That Annoy Me

1. Facebook groups that are protesting paying for Facebook. Why are you protesting something that is not happening?

2. www.Mydeathspace.com

3. The number of television shows i got into way to late (The Office, Lost and now 30 Rock)

4. The fact that I feel like I can never guess anyone's age if I do not meet them in a specific context.

5. When people tell me what to do.

6. When people tell anyone what to do.

7. That people suddenly care about celebrities after they die (People hated Michael Jackson for years.)

8. When I am out of the loop with what is going on. I should not care about pop culture but i really do.

9. When people stop at the yield sign by the Jefferson Valley Mall that has two lanes going into two lanes.

10. Haters...

1 comment:

  1. #9's never really given me much of a problem. But 5 and 6, god that's obnoxious. fuck the 10's

    ReplyDelete