Thursday, October 22, 2009

Things I love thursdays...

This is something that Megan does so I figured why not...This is some stuff I am digging this week...

-The Yankees are amazing (even though tonight is a little different.) Most importantly CC Sabathia is a best and love him or hate him A-rod has been performing (over .450 and five home runs in the playoffs)

-my job interview went really well last week (even though im pretty sure I did not get it)... still felt good

-Lost has been my new thing. I have gone through season 1 in a week. Season 2 is starting crazy but I am excited

-Seeing c-dawes, noonan and megan this weekend

-Probably Oneonta for Halloween (dont ask about details, idk)

-dinner with the fam tonight

-thinking about halloween costumes...ideas?

1 comment:

  1. If you come to Oneonta for Halloween you must let me know. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete