Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, and I wont ruin the surprise

So last night my plan was to go home and not do anything. Partially because I need to stop spending money and get stuff done involving applications and my house and partially because half my friends were cut out of the picture because they were seeing Zombieland. I do not think I had ever even paid attention to a full add because the idea of this movie seemed so incredibly stupid.

Even going into the movie I was saying that I would not enjoy the movie and now it is all I can think about. I don't want to necessarily say it was good, but I can't say it was bad. It was definitely one of the most ridiculous movies I have ever seen. It had a great cast and the begining was a little to ridiculous but it really did have a plot. Their was some decent stuff. I just want to see it again to decide if it was good. I definitely recommend checking it out.


"Nut up or Shut up"

1 comment:

  1. haha i dont know man. i think it'd be funny...but i dont think i could pay 10 bucks to see it. maybe when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete